Market Research Sample Beer, Distilled Beverages and Wine Questions Survey Questions
Market Reader Pro® is a global supplier of consumer insight market research for the beer, distilled beverages and wine industry. We help beverage manufacturing companies develop new brand and product line extensions by building /conducting product feasibility studies for them.
Our clients select us for the following reasons:
- Market Reader Pro® has its own panel and recruiting mechanism
- We have built a strong, international base of panelists, providing cost and time advantages.
- We developed our own enterprise level web survey software; so we do not have to pay leasing fees
- We offer full service market research including study design, data collection, and analysis.
- We have extensive experience designing quantitative concept testing studies that include hard to measure physiographic responses; this is very important for matching successful product categories with brand identification.
- Our advanced use of technology and its applications is our chief competitive advantage.
Do you have a new product launch, or have an upcoming sales presentation that requires consumer insight market research?
Sample Research Survey Questions for — Beer, Distilled Beverages and Wine Survey Study |
Study asked 1,387 people to reveal everything from purchasing habits, to taste matching preference, to style and favorite tasting room specials, while attributing their own perceptions of what they believed to be drinking preference of 43 fictional, female characters. Study published
- What type of beverages do you enjoy drinking on a regular basis?
- It’s time to put your culinary expertise to the test!
Yikes! Your Party Planner never showed up with the booze!
What kind of beer, wine, or spirits would you match with the following foods?
- You’re on vacation and feeling a bit on the wild side, so you order Fried Alligator for you and your date
What alcoholic beverage would pair with this scrumptious meal?
- What is the worst alcoholic drink combination you have ever been served at a holiday or family event?
- Which animals make the best beer, wine, or spirits mascot?
Which animal mascot would make you more likely to buy a specific product?
- Which combination of person and beverage is the coolest?
- When it comes to fermenting alcoholic beverages, do you know anyone that makes booze?
- In your own words, how would you describe someone who goes to wineries for wine tastings?
- Have you ever wanted to ferment your own alcoholic beverages?
- What beverages would you like to ferment at home?
- If you have wanted to ferment your own beverages and currently do not, what barriers have prevented you from starting the process (or continuing it?)
- Check all of the alcoholic beverages manufacturing centers or tasting rooms that you have visited in the last year.
- How important to your purchasing decision is it that your beer, wine, or spirits are local crafted alcoholic beverages?
- How often do you enjoy the following Local Crafted alcoholic beverages:
- Scenario: Congratulations! You have won the radio station PARTY Bus contest! You are going on a ‘booze cruise’ with your favorite celebrity friends (bachelor party, Mardi Gras, St. Patty’s day pub crawl, trip to outer space-your pick!). Now, who’s coming with you?
From this list of confirmed and convicted “Party Animals”, you must select a VIP list of celebrities to rock the party bus:
- Keeping the following fictional females in mind, what would you imagine their alcoholic beverage preferences to be?
- What fictional female character(s) would you have liked us to include in the above question?
Market Reader Pro® provides client-custom market research solutions that utilize advanced online tools and proven research techniques to enable client businesses to gather the critical consumer feedback necessary for important marketing, product development, and other business decisions. In addition, our survey techniques can lower your research costs.
For additional industry consumer insight studies and international market research capabilities please contact us for details.
I look forward to working with you and your colleagues to create some great product launches.
Craig D.T. Dahlin
President Market Reader Pro
Evaluate our work - Free Consumer Insight Market Research Findings
Call us directly to Purchase our Consumer Insight Studies
Toll Free Phone Number: 1-866-809-5420